Terms & Conditions
- All sections of the buyer application form must be fully completed including the payment of €5 via valid credit card details.
- Successful applicants will only be accepted as hosted buyers if they have read and agreed to these “Terms and Conditions” and have provided valid credit card details.
- Accompanying persons are neither included in any offers regarding the Hosted Buyer Programme nor allowed to attend any official programme features.
- Participants who are not accepted for the Hosted Buyer Programme will have the opportunity to attend AME as a trade visitor.
- If a Hosted Buyer wish to make his/her own travel arrangements please inform the Hosted Buyer team using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hosted Buyer Team takes no responsibility for any Hosted Buyer who may miss organised flights, transfers or functions related to AME. Any additional expense incurred is at the Buyer's own expense.
- Hosted Buyers agree to settle all personal expenses with the hotel prior to departure and will indemnify the HB Team for any failure to do so.
- Hosted Buyers who do not complete their Pre-Scheduled Appointments by the agreed date may be liable for the "No Show" fee. Hosted Buyers who are accepted guarantee to make minimum 10 Pre-Scheduled Appointments per day (or in total 25 appointments for 2,5 days) during the show.
- Hosted Buyers who are unable to make the relevant appointment on site, should contact the Exhibitor directly to arrange another time slot.
- Please note that attendance at Pre-Scheduled Appointments will be monitored and non attendance shall cause the breach of Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of hosted buyers is solely at the discretion of AME HB Team.
- Travel Arrangements
- Your invitation is non-transferable. Should a circumstance arise whereby you have to cancel your participation, you may request to substitute another person from your organisation until 12th of January 2018. Relevant charges for such changes (travel, accommodation etc.) will be charged and will be debited from given credit card while your application.
- Please note that participants from certain countries may require a Visa to enter Turkey. It is the responsibility of each participant to organize their own individual visa. For information regarding countries that require a visa to enter Turkey, please see https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ or contact the Turkish Consulate in your home country for up to date visa advice
- Please note that Travel Insurance is the responsibility of each individual Hosted Buyer. Turizm Medya Grubu will not arrange a travel insurance for Hosted Buyers. Travel insurance must be in effect from the day of departure up to and including the day you arrive back at your home country
- Your transfer flights will not be covered by us.
- If you change your flight date and/or flight destination, extra expenses occurred will be covered by your own budget.
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Your accommodation (Single / Bed & Breakfast) for max. 4 nights will be covered by TMG. Your extra nights and expenses will be covered by your own budget.
- Vacating of room by check out time is your responsibility on the day of your departure. Otherwise you will be charged of additional fee by the hotel.
- Cancellation and No Show
All cancellations must be received by the AME HB Team by e-mail: email@example.com
- Cancellation fees for Hosted Buyers
The cancellation will not be effective until you have received a written acknowledgement from the HB Team.
- Hosted Buyers may cancel their participation before the 26th of January 2018, without incurring in any penalty unless the flight has been agreed and confirmed. If a flight has been confirmed, the cancellation fee imposed by the airline will be charged.
- Cancellations received on or after the 26th of January 2018 will incur a fee of € 600.
"No Show" fees for Hosted Buyers apply in the following circumstances:
All pre-scheduled B2B meetings are monitored by the HB Team. Please consider that B2B meetings are also assessed at the end of the each day by exhibitors during the show.
- If you are unable to attend ACE of M.I.C.E. Exhibition and do not advise the HB Team in writing prior to close of business on 26th of January 2018.
- If you do not make the required number of Pre-Scheduled Appointments prior to the close of the B2B online system on 3rd of February 2018.
- If you do not show up at the exhibition or do not participate in minimum of 10 appointments per day.
- € 700 penalty will be charged for no-show.
All occurred penalties (cancellation, no show circumstances and flight cancellation/changes) will be charged by the HB Team within 7 days after the closing of AME 2018 by credit card obtained during the registration process.
- Cancellation and No Show charges
A receipt will be provided to the Hosted Buyer in respect of relevant charge/s.
The hosted buyer agrees that the above charges are reasonable preestimate of the loss suffered of Turizm Medya Grubu in the event because of the hosted buyer’s breaching the Terms and Conditions.
- Exclusion of Liability
- Turizm Medya Grubu takes no responsibility: For hosted buyers who miss their flights, for the insolvency or failure of any airline company or hotel or ground handling company or other supplier, for flight cancellation or delay. If the hosted buyer is refused to board the aircraft or is refused to enter Turkey for any delay or loss of baggage or excess baggage charges. Hosted Buyer programme does not include flight upgrades, hotel upgrades, visa application fees, medical expenses, cab fares.
- Turizm Medya Grubu, its agents, its employees, and its subcontractors shall not be liable for loss, damage or delay resulting from acts or threats of war, hijack, terrorist activity, civil commotion, industrial disputes, fuel shortages, natural disasters or adverse weather conditions, strikes or lockouts intervention or regulation, military activity, epidemics or any other circumstances outside Turizm Medya Grubu’s or its subcontractor’s control which shall make it impossible or inadvisable for Turizm Medya Grubu to hold AME at the time and place provided or make it impossible to get the hosted buyers to AME or to provide flights, hotels, transfers, appointments, events or other services to Hosted Buyers.
Turizm Medya Grubu reserves the right to re-schedule AME at another date and/or at an alternative site.
- PLEASE NOTE: AME plans to take photographs and video material at AME 2018 and reproduce them in AME educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the AME website. By participating in AME in Istanbul, you grant AME the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of AME. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by AME for any purpose.